SignatureProfiler is a plugin for Apple's Mail application that adds missing features from the way that signatures are handled and managed with your outgoing mail messages, especially if you have multiple mail accounts (and who doesn't these days). It was originally written to make up for the complete lack of signature management in versions 1.x of the program, but even 2.x is still missing some capabilities if you use several different accounts and want to share signatures between accounts.
- New: Add support for logging in the support apps and the proper collection of those logs.
- Fixed: Fix issue where scripts were preventing the replacements from happening.
- Fixed: Fix to ensure that replaced signatures always get removed.
- Fixed: Change the way that scripts are run to be more sure they will complete better.
- Fixed: Fix Mail Plugin Manager more...
- OS X 10.9 or later
- Apple Mail
Similar SoftwareOpen Comparison
Suggest Other Similar Software