SignatureProfiler is a plugin for Apple's Mail application that adds missing features from the way that signatures are handled and managed with your outgoing mail messages, especially if you have multiple mail accounts (and who doesn't these days). It was originally written to make up for the complete lack of signature management in versions 1.x of the program, but even 2.x is still missing some capabilities if you use several different accounts and want to share signatures between accounts.
- Fixed issue where editing a token but cancelling the edit would delete it
- Fixed issue where users could not drag-and-drop replacement tags
- Fixed issue where editing a signature would add a second signature
- Fixed issue where the iTunes editors would not display the example contents
- Add support for 10.12.4 beta 1
- OS X 10.11.6 or later
- Apple Mail