Directory Tree is a file/Directory viewer/manipulator. It creates a View (window) which is used to display a selected directory.
It allows you to view a directory in six ways:
- Info display: information about the directory itself
- Text display: display contents in a line-by-line text format
- Star display: not yet implemented
- Tree display: an icon based, hierarchical display
- Object display: shows ALL* objects in the directory in an icon or list view
- Selected display: lists objects which are in one or more of the four selection states