Developer website: Bixdata
BixData can monitor everything that your network and systems depend on. After a simple installation of BixServer and BixDesktop you can monitor network devices, HTTP, Web Services, Mail Servers, File Systems and Applications. Be notified instantly when a service or device goes down or escalate notification based on downtime.
Manage many Operating Systems from one Desktop:
- FreeBSD, Linux, OS X, and Windows; all with one single software solution
- Reporting capabilities range from overview reports of resource and usage statistics to detailed reports that include the inventory of servers, hard disks and even serial numbers and firmware revisions. Uptime and availability graphs are automatically created for any service check. Numerous other graphs are also included for CPU, Memory, Network traffic and Disk Usage.
- Through included data sources and plug-ins, BixData can collect data from any server on any platform and store directly into a number of supported SQL Servers. BixData uses an open specification for data storage. Open data exchange is very important to integrate with different environments and software systems, especially in IT. All data schemas and data storage in BixData is in XML format that can easily be integrated into 3rd party applications or accessed directly from the underlying SQL database servers. Learn more about Open Operational Data Exchange
- Servers, desktops, datacenters, clusters and networks are easily integrated into
- No complicated configuration files, deployment plans or setup headaches
- Manage 20 servers now, 200 servers tomorrow. BixData supports up to 1000 servers and 12, 000 services monitored with a single BixServer
- This release supports upgrading from release 2.6
- New: MySQL monitoring support
- New: Supports adding your own custom scripts for monitoring through dp-import
- Create new reporting templates and modify existing ones
- Minor Desktop improvements
- Fixes and enhancements to improve stability in Agent and Server.
Mac OS X 10.0 or later