Matron is a MATLAB Frontend - Familiar Mac face for common MATLAB functions.
Matron is a freeware (it is now, it will stay that way) MATLAB Helper for Mac OS X. If you don't like accessing MATLAB from the Terminal, and can't launch the Java graphical front-end (i.e. you have an Intel mac - and the Mathworks hasn't still updated MATLAB Java portion), Matron may help. Matron provides standard Mac OS ways for:
- Launching MATLAB environment
- Opening your working directory through selection in a standard system dialog
- Launching a .m file
- Loading a list of the variables currently in working stack
- Making a plot or histogram from a variable
- Drawing a matrix as a greyscale image
- Re-issuing one of the ten previous commands
- Have a look at MATLAB help for a specific command
What's new in Matron
Version 1.0b5 - Universal Binary, Hierarcical file list
Join over 500,000 subscribers.
Subscribe for our newsletter with best Mac offers from MacUpdate.