Developer website: Sybrex Systems
PDFProtect is a stand-alone, fully automatic software application that can change, add, or remove security level standards in the PDF documents. To change current document encryption settings, simply select the PDF file or folder with PDF files, set new protection options and push the "Start" button. That's all. The encryption level and security settings are changed automatically.
The program's features are:
- ease of use
- 40-bit encryption
- 128-bit ecryption
- recursive search for PDF documents.
- Permit low resolution printing
- Permit the PDF document to be modified
- Permit content to be copied
- Enable adding or modifying annotations
- Enable form filling
- Support screen reader devices for the visually impaired
- Permit assembling
- Permit high quality printing
- Append linearization for output PDF files.