allows you to scratch without records - Some features:
Create and edit
- Create scratches without a turntable, mixer, or vinyl records.
- iScratch produces realistic scratch sounds based on standard
scratch notation - it "plays" the scratch with the realism of a
- Anyone can add scratching to their music library.
Save and share
- Create basic scratches from the built-in tools: Push, Pull, Baby,
Release, Chirp, Tear, Hold.
- Add Fader control with the Click tool - several clicks can
simulate a Crab.
- Choose any sound to scratch (AIFF format). Change input sounds
during the composition.
- Control the duration of the input sound. The Waveform control
shows exactly which portion of the input will be used to generate the
- Control the pitch of the scratch. Edit the notation so that it
plays over a shorter time but uses the same amount of input sample.
This will produce a higher-pitched scratch.
- Copy & paste notations to easily repeat parts of your scratch.
- Drag notations to change their position.
- Create a few seconds or hours of scratching. Time and Measure
tracks show how long your composition is.
- Play back the scratch composition or just the notation you are
- Play the input (source) sound.
- Add a backbeat.
Export and mix
- Use the Document Info window to title your composition, set its
copyright, or add notes.
- When you save your iScratch™ file, all of the input samples used to
create it are bundled into the file. Send it to a friend and they
will see and hear exactly what you created.
- Print your scratch composition like sheet music to use for
- Export your iScratch™ composition as an AIFF file. Put your
composition on your Web site or import it into GarageBand, Soundtrack, Logic, or your favorite music application.