Shimo is the most versatile VPN client for OS X and it enables really everybody to master secure network. It supports more protocols than any other VPN application out there! CiscoVPN, AnyConnect, IPSec, OpenVPN, PPTP/L2TP, Nortel and even SSH connections are no problem for Shimo.
Shimo is able to automate everything around your secure network connections: Establish connections automatically when you change your network location, execute AppleScripts on certain events or get notified about these events. This is just a very small excerpt of Shimo's capabilities. Feel free to download Shimo from our website and get a more...
New or Improved
- Allow certificate authentication with Cisco accounts
- Simplified AppleScript commands
- Handle dynamic challgenge-response in OpenVPN
- Improved network routing
- Fixed rekeying for AnyConnect accounts
- Fixed relocation of storage directory
- Fixed positioning of authentication dialog
- Fixed more...
- OS X 10.9 or later