... Learning can be easy with Ebbinghaus flash card application.
- Easy to use interface: Organize your cards in decks, folders and smart decks. When selecting a deck, its cards will be shown in a table. Each card has a progress indicator so that you see your overall performance at a glance.
- Wonderful way to study: Select the deck and press "study". It is that easy. Ebbinghaus will show you the cards one by one. You can type in your answer and Ebbinghaus will automatically detect whether your answer is right or wrong.
- Smart decks: Smart decks allow you to specify a set of rules that determine which cards the deck will contain. For example, you could have a smart deck that always contains cards you recently studied and answered wrong.
- LaTeX formulas: Ebbinghaus comes with a formula editor. The formula editor lets you create graphical formulas by typing in a LaTeX style text. For example, you can then drop the formula on any card. That's the best way to learn formulas of nearly any complexity.
- Exporting: Do you own an iPod or an iPhone? Great! Ebbinghaus lets you export decks as a series of images directly to iPhoto with just a few clicks. You can then use iTunes to sync them onto your iPod or iPhone and study on the go.