Developer website: Xspansion Business Solutions Ltd.
NetMessageX... Save messages from your E-mail application to NetSuite. NetMessageX is scriptable, so you can save messages from any relevant application that supports AppleScript. NetMessageX is supplied with sample scripts for the Mail and Entourage applications, so you can get up-and-running quickly.
- Search NetSuite for the Contacts, Customers or both, and to store the message against their record.
- Search for an E-mail address when the search text contains an '@' character.
- Mark the message as incoming or outgoing.
- Save a single message against a number of Contacts or Customers in one go.
- Save messages from any relevant application that supports AppleScript.
- In-built 'Check for Updates' mechanism.
- Application documentation in the Help
- Install AppleScript files from the application preferences.
- Check the network before sending login request to NetSuite.
- Use Web services 2.0.
- Allow for search for customer and contact ('All' option).
- Fixes a bug in E-mail detection.
Mac OS X 10.4 or higher, Mail 2.1 or higher, Entourage 11.2 or higher. A NetSuite login.