Developer website: zenonez
Xcast is a free, simple, yet powerful Podcast client with unique features like full integration with the iTunes Podcasts section, smart relocation of downloaded enclosures, iTunes Podcasts cleaner, ....
- [NEW] Growl support. Be sure to install Growl so that you can decide to be notified when:
- an enclosure could (or could not) be added to the iTunes Library
- an enclosure could (or could not) be added to iTunes as Podcast
- an enclosure is removed from iTunes
- a download completed
- a feed refresh failed (you'll get the reason why it failed)
- and more...
- [FIXED] When the main app's window is hidden (closed or minimized), clicking the Xcast icon in the Dock will reopen it. This has also been fixed in case the main window is closed and you add a new feed from an external application via a one-click subscription link (a URL that starts with "xcast://" or even "http://" and "feed://" if you set Xcast to be your Default RSS Reader).
- [FIXED] In some cases downloaded enclosures failed to be added to iTunes with an annoying message "This item already appears to be located inside you iTunes Music folder". The issue should now be fixed.
Mac OS X 10.4 or later