Developer website: RobotVision2 Inc
RobotVisionCAD or in short RvCAD is a computer aided design for Image Processing and Computer Vision. RvCAD's GUI presents users with a view where users drag and drop Image Processor Elements, and visually connecting them to form Image Processing Pipeline. RvCAD is a tool used by scientists, engineers, mathematicians to explore Machine Vision and Image Processing algorithms.
- Drag and Drop UI, visually design Machine Vision Pipeline
- RvCAD runs on Win32 and most posix system, etc, linux, BSD and Mac OS X
- Pipeline architecture scales to MultiCore, and SMP CPU.
- Supports real-time live video processing from VideoForWindow, DirectShow(WDM), Video4Linux on linux and Video Digitizer on Mac OS X, compatible capture device.
- Support reading and writing the following image files: avi, mpeg, bmp, jpeg, png, pcx, xpm, and tiff.
Version 1.8007: Release notes were unavailable when this listing was updated.
- Mac OS X 10.5.6 or later
- QuickTime 7.5.5 or later