ForgEdit is a programmers text editor for Mac OS X. It is a customizable and competent editor, that blends well with OS X and corresponds to the user-friendliness that every Mac user expects.
Features include tabbed editing, key bindings to everything, ftp/sftp support, easy-to-create-and-modify modes, bookmarks, extensive applescript support, and a lot more.
- Menu item 'Jump to caret position'
- Fixed number regexp in all modes to look-behind version, works better
- Selects from enabled modes when opening new files, instead of all modes
- Command-D works for Don't Save button.
- Enables modes when needed (i.e. when doing save as with a non-enabled