Using the remote Mac's Bonjour name or I.P. address you can control most of the basic iTunes functions without ever touching the remote Mac.
Play/Pause the music, make new playlists, turn the volume up or down, search the music database, and have fun!
Any computer running iTunes can be controlled.
Some of the controllable features include:
- Viewing of all playlists
- Adding/removing playlists
- Adding/removing tracks from playlists
- Complete equalizer control
- Ability to set track rating
- Repeat/random settings more...
RequirementsMac OS X 10.4 or later, iTunes, Bonjour address, login and password of the remote iTunes machine.
*Previously available here