Developer website: Mindola Software
SuperNotecard for Scriptwriting ... For decades, screen, television, and theater writers have used notecards to create scripts. This extraordinary extension of our popular notecard-based writing tool, SuperNotecard, includes script text formatting and seamless exports to Final Draft.
- Assemble projects with either screenplay or stageplay text formatting
- Drag-n-drop cards to reorganize and refine the flow
- Efficiently define and track characters, plots, and settings in your scenes
- Instantly find scenes by keyword, category or character.
- Export to Final Draft or your favorite script editing software
- Hit a keystroke to insert a wide range of common script text elements
- Time your scenes or flag them for follow-up
- Enable automatic scene sequencing
- Available for Microsoft Windows and Mac OS X. Enjoy perfect file compatibility across platforms
Create Deck and Card Aliases
- In the deck display, select a card or deck and select "Create Alias" to add a new element that functions as a shortcut to the original. Aliases make great place holders, letting you create shortcuts to elements that live in different parts of your composition. Adjust the content of an alias and the original will reflect the changes. Use the application preferences to set whether to ouput aliases.
- Fix Internet shortcuts that launch a Web browser on Linux installations
- Repair card double-click in "flattened" mode
- Allow paste into a new and empty deck
- Fix disappearing cards when dragging to deck with column or row layout
Mac OS X 10.3 or later