puzzles resemble crosswords or Cross Sums which use numbers instead of words. The aim of the game is to fill all the blank squares in the grid with only the numbers 1-9 so that the numbers you enter add up to the corresponding clues. When the grid is filled, the puzzle is complete. The Grid grows from 7 x 7 to 10 x 12. Features:
- Unlimited Kakuro puzzles, play as much as you want!
- "Quest" Mode thru Map play and ever increasing difficulty.
- Print out the puzzles easily, and solve them on paper
- Four board sizes to choose from, and 3 levels of difficulty
- Number combos are shown automatically for each clue
- Save your profile so the whole Family can play at their own pace