Capture NX-D (was Capture NX) is a non-destructive RAW image processing application that utilizes a new sidecar system to save adjustments for Nikon photographers looking to make adjustments to their .NEF or .NRW files. Photographers who are used to working with their .NEF or .NRW files in Nikon Capture NX2 or Nikon View NX2 will find the new Capture NX-D quicker in its processing time and intuitive to use. Once the .NEF or .NRW file is processed, it can then be moved to other imaging applications in a 16-bit TIFF format with a single click of the mouse. Capture NX-D is designed to get the most out of Nikon RAW image more...
Note: Now requires OS X 10.9.5 or later
- Added support for the D5.
- Added an Auto 0 white balance option (available with the D5 only).
- Added an Auto Retouch Brush Tool to the toolbar.
- The effects of noise reduction are now visible at all zoom ratios.
- Added an Include areas where there is no image data option to the Camera and more...
- OS X 10.9.5 or later