Quake III Cell Shading gives Q3 the cell-shaded look (cartoon-like).
- You need the retail Quake III Arena installed and patched to version 1.32.
- NOTE: If, when loading a level, it takes a lot, please wait. Our texture filters can be slow sometimes :-)
- Download the last version here http://sourceforge.net/project/showfiles.php?group_id=169901
Unzip the maz .zip file and copy its content (two applications) to the Quake III Arena folder (usually it's "Applications:Quake III Arena"), the README and CHANGES files are not mandatory.
- Run either "Quake3 Cell Shading" or "White Texture" to use one or other cel shading technique. White Texture will take longer to load the main screen game, please be patient (this only applies to Mac OS X due to how we run the game).
- Enjoy. If you need any help, use the forums on the Web page http://q3cellshading.sourceforge.net/