Developer website: Carlo Gandolfi
Portable Camino is the Camino Web browser packaged so you can carry around with you on any portable device, USB thumb drive, iPod, portable hard drive, memory card, other portable device (also on your internal hard disk) as long as it has 60 MB (70 MB for MultiLang) of free space and use on any Mac OS X computer, taking your bookmarks, extensions, history, cookies, and saved passwords with you.
How to install
- Drag "Portable Camino" folder to your portable device, USB thumb drive, iPod, portable hard drive, memory card, other portable device (also to your internal hard disk) as long as it has 45 MB (60 MB for MultiLang) of free space.
- Clicking "Portable Camino" will open Camino from your portable device, wait a while before Camino start.
- If a local copy of Camino is running an alert window allow you to quit it.
Using your data
- You can copy your user preferences to Portable Camino when "Copy preferences" window ask you. So, if you wish to use your preferences you already have on your system, just click "Copy" when prompt.
- Camino application, preference file, folder and plugins are inside the bundle: Portable Camino.app/Contents/Resources/app
Support Forum: Post questions, tips, suggestions, clues, helps, bugs to our Portable Apps OS X support forum
Portable Camino is packaged using Platypus script wrapper.
- Camino updated to 2.1
- Fixed OS X 10.7 Lion incompatibility of portable script