SoundCount allows the user to create time tables/cue sheets from a FCP sequence XML by leveraging the power of the FCP XML format.
There are options to calculate the sound for a single track or multiple tracks. Level settings (0 levels), audio transitons will be taken into account, levels can be ignored optionally. Also several sequences can be loaded to get the total time across them.
- foreground/background sound file sorting
- foreground/background can be saved to different files
- plain text cue sheets or tab delimited text file save option/li>
- other output options
- Mac OS X 10.3.9 or later, 10.4 recommended
- Final Cut Pro 4.1 or later