Remote Buddy allows you to remotely control anything on your Mac with your iPhone, iPod Touch, Apple Remote or Wii Remote. Features and ideas on what you can use it for include:
- Control your Mac and access its iTunes library via your iPhone or iPod Touch using Remote Buddy's AJAX Remote
- Support for switching between AirPlay speakers
- Use many EyeTV remotes to control Remote Buddy
- Control your entire Mac with your remote control: applications, games, mouse, keyboard, internet, ratings, audio, video, drives, files, displays, power, ..
- Virtual on screen keyboard and mouse.
- [Fix] Candelair 1.31 addresses an issue where the Apple IR receiver could become unresponsive after a reboot on some systems running OS X 10.11
- OS X 10.6 or later
- Supported hardware