Remote Buddy allows you to remotely control anything on your Mac with your iPhone, iPod Touch, Apple Remote or Wii Remote. Features and ideas on what you can use it for include:
- Control your Mac and access its iTunes library via your iPhone or iPod Touch using Remote Buddy's AJAX Remote
- Support for switching between AirPlay speakers
- Use many EyeTV remotes to control Remote Buddy
- Control your entire Mac with your remote control: applications, games, mouse, keyboard, internet, ratings, audio, video, drives, files, displays, power, ..
- Virtual on screen keyboard and mouse.
- [New] Support for Lightroom 6/CC.
- [Fix] Works around a macOS bug that could crash Remote Buddy on the new MacBook Pros with Touch Bar after waking from sleep.
- [Fix] Addresses an issue where one button press could behave like two button presses in Plex Media Player.
- [Fix] Addresses an issue on some machines running OS X 10.11 where the built-in Apple IR
- OS X 10.6 or later
- Supported hardware