Remote Buddy allows you to remotely control anything on your Mac with your iPhone, iPod Touch, Apple Remote or Wii Remote. Features and ideas on what you can use it for include:
- Control your Mac and access its iTunes library via your iPhone or iPod Touch using Remote Buddy's AJAX Remote
- Support for switching between AirPlay speakers
- Use many EyeTV remotes to control Remote Buddy
- Control your entire Mac with your remote control: applications, games, mouse, keyboard, internet, ratings, audio, video, drives, files, displays, power, ..
- Virtual on more...
- New: Support for Kodi (new name of the XBMC project).
- Enhancement: Improved recognition of the different MythTVFrontend processes.
- Fix: On some systems, the choice between "single remote" and "multiple remotes" for the built-in Apple® IR Receiver was not preserved and needed to be re-set after a re-launch.
- OS X 10.6 or later
- Supported remote controls
Similar SoftwareOpen Comparison
Suggest Other Similar Software