6 Reasons You Should Try OmniDazzle:
- You've got a presentation this week, and you want to hear both "oohs" AND "ahhs" from the audience.
- Your documentation could use some really great screen shots.
- You want to point out something on your screen, without actually pointing.
- You need to focus on specific tasks, like that one window over there, without looking at everything else on your display.
- You'd like to
- OmniDazzle now requires Mac OS X 10.6 Snow Leopard to run
- We fixed a few compatibility problems with "Waves" and "Zoom" (especially noticeable on OS X 10.7 Lion)
- We fixed a few more Mountain Lion compatibility problems
- OmniDazzle will run in 64-bit mode if possible
- OmniDazzle has a new application icon
- Mac OS X 10.6 or later