IMKQIM is a Chinese Pinyin input method running on Mac OS X. It provides unprecedented speed and flexibility along with a rich set of features for an improved user experience in Mac OS X.
Three main features of QIM:
- Display the candidates in real time.
- Intelligent Sentence input.
- Supports traditional Chinese.
- Users can manage the content of the User Dictionary and up to 16 plug-in dictionaries.
- Display the candidates while typing.
- Switch between Chinese and more...
- FixBug: Full-Width punctuation can not display properly in some cases.
- FixBug: Auto pinyin correct ve->ue won't work properly in some cases.
- FixBug: If the user use proportional-width punctuation as default, when the user switch the context from English mode back to Chinese mode, the punctuation will change to full-width.
- Fix Bug: Wrong punctuation state when use CapsLock more...
RequirementsMac OS X 10.6 or later
Similar SoftwareOpen Comparison
Suggest Other Similar Software