Because there was a problem of a difference of an endian of a data file included in a binary distributed to, it does not work on IntelMac. IntelMac users can make the right data file by the following method.(Installation of a developer kit is necessary)
- Download a source file and expand it,
- edit Makefile.src
- OSXARCH = -arch i386
- open Terminal.app and
- % cd NetHack3D
- % ./sys/Cocoa_GNUStep/setup.sh
- make install
- Change a setting item of a tile format in the form that can support more formats.
- The tile which was displayed by a menu when It appointed a big tile than 16*16 did not protrude.
- It was able to display tile graphic to a substitute object displayed in a 3D mode.