Joomla! is a powerful Open Source content management system for building professional Web sites easily. It is often the system of choice for small business or home users who want a professional looking site that's simple to deploy and use. It can deliver a robust enterprise-level Web site as well, empowered by endless extensibility for your bespoke publishing needs. Joomla! is different from the normal models for content management software. For a start, it's not complicated. Joomla! has been developed for everybody, and anybody can develop it further. Similarly to the Firefox browser, the core system can be extended via more...
- Create index.html
- Installation languages. Opening and ending tag mismatch nb-NO.xml
- Handle non-nested descriptors (single files)
- PHP7 Unit Test Fixes Unit/System Tests
- Regression: #4397 dropped tags when info block at the bottom
- Fix hathor users view broken by #6264
- Regression: Hathor Language Manager: can't set language as more...
- OS X 10.4 or later
- Apache recommended
- Any server that supports PHP and MySQL
- Works very well with MAMP running on your Mac, locally