Developer website: Dauger Research, Inc.
Universal Application release for Intel- and PowerPC-based Macs running OS X. Clusters of any combination of Intel or PowerPC Macs can be used in a Fresnel diffraction calculation.
- OS X-compliant icons, dialog boxes, including sheets and antialiased text.
- Endian conversion for file and disk storage as well as sending data over the network.
- Adaptations to bundle formats and Xcode.
- When using multiple wavelengths, FDE can export to QuickTime in addition to PICS.
- Establishment of a data fork only file format.