Ultimate Eudora Plugin
enables many hidden features of Eudora Pro (and Eudora Lite, to a lesser extent), from version 3 onward, though many of them will only do anything useful in version 4, 5, 6 and (presumably) onward.
Some of the coolest features:
- edit the "From" field when composing a message
- edit lots of default strings such as the quoting character ("> " default), and the reply subject prefix ("Re: " default)
- force Eudora to use RFC-standard forwarding markers
- allows internationalization of a few things
- add your own headers
- change address format from "user@site (Firstname Lastname)" to "Firstname Lastname " (which is more standard)
- adjust disk usage
- change attribution strings
- change text file creator code for saved files (e.g. to BBEdit)
- change format of date & time display in mailbox windows
- lots more - the plugin adds TEN new Settings panes!
- replaces up to 14 other (often conflicting) plug-ins