Developer website: M-Audio
M-Audio MicroTrack contains drivers for the MicroTrack 24/96.
- Sometimes wouldn't use the entire available space of the media and would report media full before it actually was. Even after deleting previous recordings from the media.
- Sometimes reported incorrect file sizes on MP3s.
- Outputs would turn off during playback of some files.
- Autosplit feature would not always record to full 2GB file size when source is S/PDIF
- Files sometimes were not saved properly if the battery would run out during a recording.
- Sometimes would revert to default settings if the battery charge were to run out during use.
- Recordings would sometimes stop early (before filling media or reaching 2GB) when using S/PDIF as the source.
- Some French characters and translations were incorrect.
- Would not always display the full media message when it should.
- Could not play files from the 'Files' menu if the files were inside a folder.
- Sometimes would hang on writing very short (less than 1 second) recordings.
- Some S/PDIF recordings failed to start recording if they immediately followed an analog recording.
M-Audio MicroTrack 24/96, Mac OS X 10.3.9 or later