BetterZip lets you quickly inspect archives without first extracting their contents.
- Extract Only Files You Really Need: If you only need a few files or folders from a larger archive, you don't have to extract the whole thing. Simply drag the files you need from the BetterZip window to any Finder window or the desktop.
- Open Archives Without Extracting: Not only can BetterZip open archives without first extracting them but you can also search for a file using the iTunes-like interface. BetterZip can open and extract archives with the most common formats: ZIP, SIT, more...
- Added a list of file extensions that shouldn't be opened as archives: .xlsx, .docx, .pages, and .numbers by default. Add your own on the "Hidden Settings" page in the BetterZip help.
- Added column "Total Size" that includes the resource fork's (._ file's) size.
- BetterZip now lets you drag images from your web browser and drop them directly into more...
- OS X 10.9 or later