NetLogo is a programmable modeling environment for simulating natural and social phenomena. It is particularly well suited for modeling complex systems developing over time. Modelers can give instructions to hundreds or thousands of independent "agents" all operating concurrently. This makes it possible to explore the connection between the micro-level behavior of individuals and the macro-level patterns that emerge from the interaction of many individuals.
NetLogo lets students open simulations and "play" with them, exploring their behavior under various conditions. It is also an authoring environment which
- Add variable watchers (#590)
- bug: in-cone is broken in 3D when turtle's pitch isn't 0 (#9)
- bug: NetLogo 3D on Mac OS X 10.6/7: menu items grayed out, unusable with mouse (#47)
- bug: Only the direction indicator is duplicated when duplicating link shape in link shape editor (#517)
- bug: Issue 517 (Only the direction indicator is duplicated when
- OS X 10.4 or later