Note: DocHaven is free to download and use, but since it stores lots of data on the HMS server there is a rental charge for continued use. This charge is $9 per user per month or $99 per user per year.
DocHaven is a cloud-based library for your documents. You run it as an alternative to the normal folders on your PC or file server. Your documents are permanently backed up. You take them out of the cloud as you need them, then put them back into the cloud when you have finished with them.
You can store any kind of document in these 'Projects'. Once a Project is back in the cloud it can be more...
- [Fix] The Find button on the bottom right of the window now works.
- [Fix] Cancelling a current transfer now works properly.
- [Fix] If the current transfer fails mid-transfer it is now set as a fail properly.
- [New] Zipping updated to v3.3.3 fixing a potential Windows and Linux error.
- OS X 10.6.6 or later
- Free registration account