ProVideoPlayer was designed to enhanced live staging events such as concerts, trade show booths, conferences, or church services; it manages an unlimited amount of clips in an unlimited number of playlists and gives a tremendous amount of control to the playback of these video clips including Hue, Brightness, Saturation, Start/Stop times, and speed, either on a per-clip basis or universally. Users can easily "audition" the right clips for songs during rehearsal and create playlists for the songs, including clips that will compliment the lighting director's cues for each song. Clicking on a clip will automatically more...
- Way to notify current Scheduler status
- Tile effect display issue when other effect is enabled
- Play button doesn't update when changing from a paused video
- Previous videos visible through Image Blur
- Edge blur doesn't effect all edges?
- Mouse goes away on single screen move when toggling the output on and off
- New looks aren't more...
- OS X 10.8 or later