MailboxManager is a utility to remote-check in one go one or several POP3 Mailboxes (i.e. Mailboxes you access through Emailer applications such as Mail, Thunderbird, Eudora and the like, or through a browser) and fully manage their messages (inspect, delete, answer/forward/redirect etc.) before downloading them.
- Mailbox: it is possible to get the list of all its messages or a selection of them (ex. the last five messages, or messages from 7 to 11); and if you leave copy of them on the server, you can retrieve only the last (new) ones.
- Messages: of each message you can view its partial or full content; and more...
- Bug fixing.
- Preferences > Accounts: added option to create backup-file for accounts.
- In Preferences added 'Accessibility' pane to allow users to set menu-keys without pressing Command, etc., keys.
- Removed unnecessary AppleScripts.
RequirementsOS X 10.9.1 or later
Similar SoftwareOpen Comparison
Suggest Other Similar Software