WebsiteManager is a handy utility to manage in a friendly way a website through the FTP protocol: you can upload/download files, change their name, etc.
- Uploading and downloading of queued files and folders (i.e., directories) supported
- Resumption of interrupted uploads/downloads supported
- Creation of desktop-links to specific addresses supported (i.e., double-clicking an address opens the specified directory of the webSite)
- Interface customizable (single/double paned window)
- Sometimes dates would show in a wrong format (for instance 201700103): fixed.
- OS X 10.7.5 or later