Proxi is a free utility from Griffin Technology for Mac OS X. It allows the assignment of automated events called "tasks" to a variety of "triggers" such as hotkeys, email, iTunes, RSS feeds, as well as hardware available from Griffin such as the PowerMate, AirClick or radio SHARK. These tasks can do such things as display messages on the computer screen, play a sound, write to a file, execute an AppleScript, control iTunes or iChat.
- 64 bit support.
- Fixed a problem where focus may be lost during key press assignment.
- Recognizes newer Apple remotes properly.
- Added an option to limit the width of Screen Messages.
- Proxi window will now display upon activation if it was hidden.
- Version info now displayed from Get Info in the Finder.
- Blueprint Browser works once
Mac OS X 10.5 or later