Make a Delivery is the next step beyond simply zipping files in a generic folder, or sending generic dmg's. "Make a Delivery" also takes the repetition out of preparing files to send via email. It's as easy as select files, name, send.
Theoretically you can load up to 4.36GB onto your delivery. That hasn't been tested by the developer.
How it works
- Double click the application icon. This begins the process.
- You will be asked you to select your files
- You will be asked to name your delivery
- It will process and attach a .zip file with your delivery to a new Apple Mail email.
- Clears temp folder before initiating processing
RequirementsMac OS X 10.4 or later
Similar SoftwareOpen Comparison
Suggest Other Similar Software