LED Panel is a fully programmable array of red LED "blinken lights" like something out of the movie WarGames.
- Built-in binary clock
- Built-in (very) basic marquee/scroll/ticker
- Easily programmed to display animations or to fetch LED display data from Web servers or local shell scripts.
- Blinken lights
- Finally got around to fixing display glitch with Load URL button on back of panel introduced with OS X 10.5.
- Project has moved to a new site (zachstronaut.com); updated version checking and project links accordingly.
- For led:scroll and led:marquee, I changed the word "speed" to "delay" as that is much more descriptive of what that parameter actually does. The documentation