FlashAmp is the audio visualization utility for Macromedia Flash. FlashAmp is a stand-alone application that produces arrays of audio data specifically for use with Macromedia Flash™. With some simple Actionscript you can use FlashAmp data to synchronize animations (or anything else) with sound.
And with FlashAmp you can achieve lip sync for animated characters in Flash in seconds!
All three editions of FlashAmp have been completely rebuilt
from the ground up with new features and functions to make the production
of stunning audio visualizations in Flash even easier.
Some of the new features include...
- A completely revised user interface that concentrates all
the major settings in a single window so you can easily see all settings
- A new Preview window including an animated 'eq' display
for spectrum data and waveform displays for amplitude data (FlashAmp
processing of amplitude and spectrum data (FlashAmp
- Batch processing now handles sub-folders of sound files (FlashAmp
Standard and Pro only)
- Variable control
of the amplitude Smoothing setting
- Optionally set custom spectrum
- Settings for the overall frequency range used in spectrum
- Support for 48kHz
sample rate sounds
- Support for MP3 files using Variable Bit Rate (VBR)
and Joint-Stereo encoding.