Developer website: Sol Robots
Quiz Press was designed to be easy to use from the ground up. For example, to add a fill in the blank question simply type a sentence or paragraph, click the word(s) you want to make blank and press a button. Don't want to use the mouse? No problem, we've designed Quiz Press so that you can do all of the steps needed to create a test with your hands firmly planted on the keyboard. Experiment to your heart's content; you can't make a mistake, with our unlimited Undo and Redo system, we've got you covered.
Making a Web based quiz is as easy as pressing a button. Quiz Press automatically commands your Web browser to let you experiment with your quiz. When you are ready to publish to the Web it's just as easy. Just pick a name and place to save on your hard drive and then drag your quiz to your FTP site or .Mac iDisk.
*A cloze is a "fill-in-the-blanks" activity where the learner uses a word bank to complete the sentence or paragraph.
- 64 bit encryption for tests and results.
- Supports adding multimedia to questions including: Pictures, Sounds, Movies, and Interactive content.
- Multi-lingual spell checking.
- Fixed issues with previewing quizzes on OS X 10.10 Yosemite.
- OS X 10.4 or later
- Online quizzes require a website with FTP access (or equivalent) and 200k of free space per quiz. Quiz Takers need Flash 8 or later installed
- Exporting for iPod requires that the iPod have iQuiz installed, iQuiz is not available for all iPod models