Developer website: Jacek Piszczek
fuhQuake for MacOS X is a port of the Win32/Linux Quakeworld client that aims not only to have a plethora of gameplay and console improvements, but to also incorporate stunning visual effects and eyecandy.
- game menu pops up on startup now
- mouse pointer handling fixes for 10.4
- nicer config.cfg handling, added "Save to config.cfg" to the main menu
- fixed screen resolution changing
- Mac OS X 10.3.9 or later
- Original Quake data files (pak0.pak and pak1.pak)