Lifeboat is a reliable, easy-to-use backup utility. Pick where, what, and when and Lifeboat will handle all the dirty work of backing up your files. With incremental backups and compression, your backups will take up as little time and space as possible.
Backups can be saved locally on your computer, a CD or DVD, an external hard drive, or sent over a network to a .Mac account, a shared folder on another Mac, or a shared folder on a windows computer. Wherever you choose to backup, Lifeboat will copy your files, compress them, and write out a digest of what it did for restoring later.
Lifeboat is designed to make
- [chg] Updated some of the help files.
- [chg] Dates and times now consider system preferences when displayed.
- [fix] Fixed a bug where resizing the restore sheet would not resize the browser in it.
- [fix] Fixed a bug where attempting to backup certain system files would cause the helper to crash.
- [new] Added "Advanced" tab in
RequirementsMac OS X 10.4.1 or later
*Previously available here