Developer website: Rubicode
Note: The Java 1.5 Cocoa bridge does not seem to work with the Objective-C EOF frameworks at this time, so keep Java Preferences.app set at 1.4.2 if you want to use DBEdit or EOModeler.
- Built as universal binary for use on Intel Macs.
- When using DBEditGroup files, modified connection dictionaries are saved.
- JVM version specified as "1.3+", so it should use 1.4.2 if present. Previously DBEdit would always use 1.3.1 if available, preventing some newer JDBC drivers from working.
- Worked around problems with Boolean attributes (Number attributes with a valueType of "c") and the Java Bridge on MacOS X 10.4 which previously prevented DBEdit from working. Reported by Brian Arthur.
- Fixed long-standing validation bugs when using JDBC models that sometimes caused problems when saving to the database.
- Fixed bug with prototypes and CLOB/BLOB attributes that could prevent fetching. Reported by Brian Arthur.