is a richly-featured client for Delicious, Ma.gnolia, and compatible social bookmarking services with integrated fast search. Fire it up and within seconds you can easily post to one or more accounts. Pukka comes with its own bookmarklet for super fast posting, or you can drag a URL from any browser, open a URL shortcut file on the desktop, or drag a URL right onto the dock icon. You can even set Pukka as your external weblog client in NetNewsWire, NewsFire, and Vienna.
No more waiting for the posting page to load, no more bulky bookmark organizers when all you want to do right now is post a link. Pukka moves in fast and then gets out of the way so that you can keep browsing.
- Speed: Fast, light, and always ready.
- Bookmark Search: Fast and keyboard navigable.
- Tag Menus: Fast access to your bookmarks by tag in the dock and/or menu bar.
- Security: Uses SSL and the Mac keychain and allows private posting.
- Keyboard Shortcuts: Keep your eyes on the screen and your hands on the keyboard.
- Growl: Keep distractions to a minimum but stay notified with Growl.
- RSS Integration: Integrates with popular readers like NetNewsWire, NewsFire, and Vienna.
- Multiple Accounts: The first and most popular multi-account posting client.
- Tag Completion: Tag completion across accounts as you type.
- Scriptable: AppleScript-aware for fast workflow integration.
- Browser Integration: Bookmarklet for integration with Safari, Firefox, Camino, OmniWeb, and more.
- Mac Style: Simple, elegant, and with all the trimmings: Bonjour, Spotlight, Sparkle, and more.