Developer website: Pier Luigi Covarelli
MacFreePOPs... Many providers don't allow users to access their mailboxes with traditional e-mail client (Mail, Outlook, Eudora ...). For many users the only access method is the web-mail interface that peraphs is not flexible and efficient enough. To restore traditional POP3 access the project FreePOP started at Sourceforge.net.
- Integration with Dock and Menu-bar
- Starting, stopping ad monitoring of freepopsd server
- Set-up of all communication parameters
- Options for auto-start, auto-stop and auto-restart on crash.
- Real-time visualization of log file
- Automated check ad download of newer version
- Give detailed plug-ins information
- Fixed the update system to walkaround the down of the official web site (www.freepops.org)
- All plug-ins are updated to latest versions (including a working version for Libero.it and associated domains)
- Tested on OS X 10.10 Yosemite (Beta6)
OS X 10.4 or later