Gawker allows you to create time-lapse movies using your iSight/DV camera. Some of its features are:
- Record a time-lapse movie using your iSight/DV camera.
- Share your camera over the internet, broadcasting images at a specified interval (i.e. every 30 seconds).
- Publish your camera and browse others nearby using Bonjour.
- Connect to remote cameras and record their image stream into a time-lapse movie.
- Combine two streams to create a movie showing up to 4 locations side-by-side.
- Fix for Desktop recording on OS X 10.7 Lion
- Mac OS X 10.6 or later
- Quicktime 7 or later
Similar SoftwareOpen Comparison
Suggest Other Similar Software