Developer website: Apokalypse Software Corp.
Merchant Wisdom (was seSales) is a small business point of sale (POS) application that was designed from the ground up exclusively for Apple's Mac OS X. This unique POS system is designed with an efficient keyboard workflow for fast and accurate order processing. It can also track in store credit and utilize PayPal as your credit card clearing house.
Merchant Wisdom can cache all of the credit card transactions and do a bulk submission at the end of the day or week. This permits the business owner to reduce costs that are generally associated with credit card processing, such as those at trade shows or conventions. The POS system also provides standard invoice processing, inventory tracking, purchase order management, and employee hour monitoring. Merchant Wisdom also offers automatic discounts for sales as well as layaways, gift cards and store credit.
Merchant Wisdom represents a completely native Cocoa solution designed exclusively for OS X, with a primary focus of delivering a fast and accurate check-out experience for the end customer. The workflow for invoice processing is streamlined to work completely via keyboard commands or by mouse menus. A cashier can choose the most efficient process, avoiding needless delays while searching through cascading menus to find the correct option for the customer's order.
Merchant Wisdom has very modest hardware requirements. If your Mac is capable of running OS X 10.4 then it is more than sufficient to run Merchant Wisdom smoothly.
- Fixed issue with unresolved invoices window not appearing.
- Changed logic for items with custom input. If you add an item it will create a new item. But you can still change the quantity of an item using the appropriate menu item.
- Items with custom input can now have variable quantities
- Fixed issue with search bar in customer management
- Updated the magnetic card reader to handle some edge case card readers
- Corrected a minor issue with the PayPal payment processor
- Corrected a permissions issue with the Discount Management for users with Entry Edition licenses
- Corrected issue with bar codes that contained a dash
- Cleaned up currency localizations in the invoice windows
- Corrected a rare rounding error with some tax rates
- Corrected a scrolling issue on invoices that are opened from the All Invoices window
- Corrected a data issue when rental items are removed from an invoice
- Fixed an issue with the custom input sheet on invoices when the close button is clicked.
- Fixed an issue with key bindings not being saved.
This release is free for all registered users.