Dial!List (was Dial!Fritz) is a Call Manager for the Mac, for use with the Fritz!Box Fon of AVM.
Incoming callings are displayed at the Mac with caller details from the Address Book -- if these are missing, it tries to get the name by reverse search.
With Dial!Fritz you have besides the possibility to display the calling list from the Fritz!Box, make a memo or for example creating a new contact to the Address Book.
Many further functions make Dial!List to a complete CTI solution for the Mac in connection with the Fritz!Box Fon of AVM.
- Adjustment to FRITZ!OS Firmware 6.30
- Dark status bar of OS X will be supported
- Dialing, switching WLAN was not possible in FRITZ!OS 6.30
- In English, OS X language settings have not been opened
- Arrangement of the contact format was not used
- Some bug fixes
- OS X 10.5 or later
- A Fritz!Box phone