SurfRabbit has potential for improving my browsing experience but hasn't quite reached a certain "comfort zone" where I'll commit to using it and send a donation. Some of the issues, mostly interface/usability-related:
• Customizations aren't applied to pages opened in background tabs. Switching to the tab and refreshing the page is only a short-term workaround.
• Briefly: performance factors and possible font size problems affecting uncustomized pages.
• The Customizations tab would behave more intuitively if "Page Title" and "Apply settings to" fields were filled when a single item is selected with a mouse click and when moving between items with up/down arrow key navigation. Always having to double-click for those details is inefficient.
• In the Customizations tabs, some way to easily distinguishing between personal customizations and those added from the Rabbits tabs would be useful. Also, some indication of whether a customization uses Advanced Settings without clicking the button. And selecting a column header doesn't sort the column although that's been unimportant so far.
• The column view organization/navigation in the Rabbits tab makes it harder to discover new contributions. And there's no way at all to know if/when they've changed. Minimally, date added/modified and version compatibility info would be helpful. Personally, I'd prefer a simpler design that includes searching.
[SurfRabbit 1.1; Safari 2.0.3 (417.9.2)]