URL Extractor is a Cocoa application to extract email addresses and URLs from files, from the Web, and also looking via search engines. It can start from a single Web page and navigate all the links inside looking for emails or URLs to extract, and save all on the user HD. It can also extract from a single file or from all the content of a folder on your HD at any nested level. And once done, it can save URL Extractor documents to disk, containing all the setting used for a particular folder or file or Web pages, ready to be reused. Or the extracted data can be saved on disk as text files ready to be used for the user more...
Note: Now requires OS X 10.10 or later
- New section with List of pages obtained by automatic navigation and used to collect urls/emails
- New Black List section of sites not used for url collection (with import/export)
- Improved interface and usability
- Internal engine improvements
- Optimised for OS X 10.11 El Capitan
- OS X 10.10 or later